Monday, May 13, 2013





Inception is a film of science ficcion and this film was create, produce and direct by Christopher Nolan and the principal actor was Leonardo DiCaprio.

The critics was very good for the film, the film was accepted for the fans and for the critics, even the critics says, Christopher Nolan was create a new type of movie, this type was denominate thriller noir surrealista, this new type of films is a mixture between science ficcion and psychological thriller so Nolan with this new mixture never after see, he achievement innovate in the market.

How I said en paragraph after the critics was very good, so the film was nominate for so much awards but the films don`t win all awards, so awards was : four Oscars: the best picture, sounds, special and visual effects, balloon gold : the best films of drama, the best direcctor and script.


And finally I recommend the films because is very interesting and the history is a good and original, the two hours the film, worth it

6 comments:

  1. Is very interesting film, the creation is artistically beautiful and critycal. The theme refer to is complicate, but get on of one form total and suggestive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting, but i don't really like at all science fiction films. However, I think we have to see a lot of movies we can. And I think Leonardo Di caprio is a wonderful actor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Diego.
    This is a great movie, I have watched it lots of times and I always find out something new. The actors are great, and the trama is fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What movie more entertaining, I think I will download to see a weekend I want to know that story you told and have a good time with friends eating and drinking beverages, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I don't like Leonarod Di caprio but I like the science fiction and the trama is very strange and fascinating. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I was work in the Hoyts Cinema, I watch the final of this movie all the time, but I never see all the movie.

    ReplyDelete