Monday, June 10, 2013

This picture show the final of octogonal Copa UC Soprole, this picture was take one six of november of 2010 in stadium of UC, San Carlos de Apoquindo, and was take by a fans.

This final was played for Instituto Nacional v/s San ignacio del Bosque, in this match my team was better, we  have the best option for win the match but in a foul San Ignacio ever the score, and with this score, the teams go to the penalty.

In the penalty the teams was a nervous because, the winner of match travel to Brasil in representation of Chile, so lose is not a option. when start the penalty my teams start win, but in the final penalty, my teammate  fail the penal and my team lose the first place.

And finally i like this picture, because when i played for my collegue, i feel a proud, and this emotion is very especial for my, i ever remember this match, although my team lose i winn one lection of live and i grow so much with this defeat.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diego

    I can see that this photograph is very important to you, because I know you like very much play soccer and can remember this match although your team lose.
    I don't have any fans, and you have fans to make photographs to you, you must be very famous.
    I'm very bad to play soccer, I congratulate for this.

    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my friend :)
    interesting picture of you, Its represented a deportive attainment for you.
    Continue doing the sport that you like, if you are happy me to
    Friend, you cant stay sad for bad girls, you are a very good man that will be happy :)
    I will stay ever for help us when you need it
    bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diego
    “The photograph is a memory, one element for construction your life. The person take a photograph when feel a special emotion, passions or other situations”
    Diego you love the football, is your passion to continue in this sport, because not represent only a activity for the distraction, is one activity for enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diego, You still play the football? I never like to practice any sport, but I he university force to practice two sport in the five year to the career. So I was practice the taekwondo and Arabian dance in the second year of sociology, when was the strike of 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Diego!
    I can't see the photograph jaja. but the history that this contain let me imagine it. The football is a grat sport, is really the best, contain emotions, feelings, is great. I rememnber when I played football at the school with my classmates, I have beautiful memories.
    Goodbye Diego
    regards!

    ReplyDelete