Monday, July 8, 2013


I think the blog is interesting but I don't like so much because in my opinion talk about personal things for example music, prefers author or what course do like is personal, and don't like me write about this because any people can read this post and you don't know this persons but this person know your preferences, and I'm a reserved person I talk with little group person about my personal thought or preferences so write about this in a public page is very complicate for me and for this reasons I disagree with the use the blog, and in relation with my thought I don't like write more in the future about personal things and write about superficial thing is very complicate so I don't said suggestion is very complicate for my because I don't like the English nor the blog so one suggestion form my part is a contradiction.


In the after paragraph I said don't like me the blog but if I look the objective form, I can said the blog is a good method because you learn more vocabulary for the writing and with de practice every Monday you learn more fast and is very useful.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Diego
    I`m agree with you, because in my experience the writing blogs is fun and creative form for progress of capacities in the communication in English.
    In my opinion the experience in general was a very important for develop writing expression, increase the vocabulary and concept.
    Bye, good week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Diego:

    I disagree with your opinion because talk about theme that you know and manage is more easier and for this I consider the blog a very good way to learn English, and the personal themes that you talk about are very general and don't define you as a person.
    In the other hand I agree with you in the blog helps to learn more vocabulary.

    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diego,

    I'm disagree whit you if you rejection to blog. The blogs is a very important for add vocabulary and learn redaccion. If you problem is the topics you would invent or change to topic.

    Regards!

    ReplyDelete