Monday, July 1, 2013

My favourite course this term

My favourite course this term

I have six course this semester, Theory one, Quantitative technique, History social of Chile, Economy, Statistics two and English three, but only one course like me in this semester, and this course is Quantitative technique for three simple reasons.

In first place, when the course start don`t like me so much because I hate the Quantitative, because I like qualitative but this course is the next semester, but Quantitative techniques with the time like me because the jobs in group I can learn so much about the real jobs of sociology in the future, for example the confection of a test and the structure of this.

The second reason is the professor, because he is very intelligent and interesting, so I like go to the class and listen,  he teach with a good form and I understand all class and the most important I don`t sleep.

And finally the last reasons because I like the course is because in the course, the jobs in groups is very important and I like this jobs because in the future, I job with much people ever  and now learn this is important.

In concluding for this three reasons I prefer this course, and I like go to the class.

6 comments:

  1. Hello Diego

    You have reason about the work.
    In social science careers always work in groups in any job, for this is very important practice this way to work, in addition the Quantitative technique is very useful for many social studies adobe all the social evaluations of social programs and plans.

    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Diego!
    I think that quantitative technique is boring jajaj, but I don't know, maybe you have reason, maybe the group work make more fun this course. Perhaps when I take this class i like it, but I image that the other course like History Social of Chile or Theory one are more fun and interesting!
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Diego

    The quantitative technique is very useful for you professional future. In spite of the subject no is the most entertaining,is one of the most useful to practice.

    bye and lucky in this finish to semester!.


    ReplyDelete
  4. Quantitative technicals are an little boring :(. But Giorgio Bocardo is an excellent teacher, is master in the subject. The more entertaining are grupal works, oh yeah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my friend, I miss you
    It’s a good course, the jobs in group help to learn so much about the real jobs of sociology in the future, but in addition I like the introduction of the course, the epistemological problems of the science; the subject-object relation, the political intention behind the science, etc.
    I hope to see you in the week participating in the strike and in the future social movements :)
    bye!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi diego
    the subject is very interesting. I like it, but I did not make the test, because I did not feel prepared.
    bye good luck!!

    ReplyDelete