Monday, April 8, 2013


My Autobiography


My full name is diego ignacio palamara delgado, i'am 19 years-old, i was born in santiago of chile and live in stgo center, my birthday is 5 of january, we are a four-member family: my mother, my two sister and me.


i study in the rabbit white when i have 5 years old and after i study for 6 years in blas cañas school and finally i study for six years more in instituto nacional, this six year was a very good i learn very much things for life, and i never forget this because this thing you can use for get a better life.  and in this institution i finally my school for after the next year i enter in the university of chile for study sociology.


in mi life i dont have much job i remember only 2 : i job of replace in big john but in this job i go only for five days because i don like this work and after i work in my house i realize transcription this job was a very good

3 comments:

  1. hello I was also in the instituto nacional but kicked me out,
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi DiegoooooooooL!!!!!
    tell me, what kind sports do you like??, i can imagine that you like football.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi diego,

    An autobiography marked by good schools, deserve a good college, hope you well in your fence academic years.

    ReplyDelete