Monday, April 15, 2013







one of my  favorite band is Movimiento Original  (MO), they is a band of hip hop , the band was born in santiago of chile in 2006, the band was conformed by Semillah, Stailok y Aerstame but they work togheter until 2007 when Semillah leave the band but after  Dj Acres and MC Piri join to the band, so the band in the present is conformed by Mc piri , Aerstame , Stailok  and dj acress.

MO is one of mi favorite band because i like so much one song, this song is for me one inspiration, because i listen the song for first time when i practice soccer in mi school and i was very bad in comparison with the rest of team, so when i was listen this song i think, you can and with this  motivation i get the level necessary for play in the team.

4 comments:

  1. friend! :)
    is a graet band Movimiento original, I like so much, their letters and flow is wonderfull. Some time you was hear "DESENCADENATE"? is very good song I recomend to you!
    bless and liberty

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an incredible band!! good election! and i think we have to support national hip hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do remember my adolescence, and my brother in this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh is a good band! I did not know you liked

    ReplyDelete